Garage Door Openers Brands | Liftmaster | Guardians - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
At San Francisco Bay Area Home Garage Doors, we do give quality service in regard to the problems relating to garage doors. Among the services offered include the repair of broken down / bent garage doors, their maintenance, inspection and installation. However below, we will discuss about Garage Door Openers repair & installation of Guardian, Lift Master– Screw, Wall Mount, Belt, and Chain as all of these parts makes up the whole garage door.
Garage door opener repair
Garage door openers usually require more attention as compared to the other piece of equipment. Even though they are capable to provide service for a very long period of time, in the long run they do break down. In case you live in San Francisco Bay Area or around the place, simply contact our firm if your opener breaks down. Technicalities involved with broken openers include:
- I. The remote fails to work while the wall switch works – in this case, purchase a new receiver and fix it in a different socket and then run two parallel cables to the opener. If the switch operates, check if the batteries in the remote works. If the same problem persists, we advise that you buy a new remote.
- II. When the wall switch fails to work while the remote is operative – to those clients who falls victims to this problem, simply open the switch from the wall, detach one of the two wires from the screw and carefully join them. The wires are under low voltage hence chances of you getting a shocked are minimal. You will only realize that the switch is faulty in case the opener starts to run. Quickly reach our experts to fix you a new switch.
- III. Check the sensors – when there is nothing in the way of the safety lights, there should be a solid color light on top of the box. If this is not the case there may be a problem with the safety eyes and they either need to be replaced or re-adjusted.
- Ensure that the plug is inserted into a working socket as many people do undermine this hence getting into intense pressure while trying to operate the door.
- Confirm if the lock mode is on. As most people end up forgetting about this, the end result is that they get stuck into this problem.
- Remove the dust by cleaning the sensor as they might obstruct the signal.
Installation of guardian
With the modification of the quick bolt arrangement, the guardian takes a shorter period of time during the installation. It has got a photo eye in front of it that has the capability to detect any obstruction. We recommend our expert to do the installation as we have a reserve for all our systems.
Installation of the lift master
Their installation is time saving as they have least moving parts. Our experts ensure that the installed lifts have got high relative performance with little noise.
Installation of the chain and the belt drive
Before the installation, the motor head should be checked perfectly to be having the open ended and close ended limit. The trolley should fit the motor head directly with ease. Any difficulty can symbolize the faultiness of either the open or the close end.
wall mount operators are for cases where there is little to no head room in the garage. These operators mount on the side of the wall and should be handled strictly by a professional.
Guardian Garage Door Openers
The Professional Series operator micro-adjusts and adapts with the use of our innovative technology that constantly monitors the ever changing conditions of your garage door.
LiftMaster Quiet Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
LiftMaster belt drive systems offer the ultimate in quiet operation. Each delivers smooth-running power and reliable performance year after year. They are the perfect choice for homes with living space above or next to the garage.
LiftMaster Heavy Duty Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
Many garage door openers sold today are chain driven, and LiftMaster offers the widest variety of chain drive garage door openers available on the market. They are durable, reliable, and offer lasting performance.
LiftMaster Premium Screw Drive Type Garage Door Openers
Our screw drive openers are specially engineered to run smoothly and quietly, even in extreme temperatures. They deliver superior performance, no matter what climate you live in.
LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Openers
The LiftMaster Wall Mount Garage Door Opener mounts on the wall beside the garage door, freeing up ceiling space, and is available with an optional power standby system that continues working even when the power goes out.